Monday, July 29, 2013

Take Time to Do Something Silly

Truffle Marie Price at graduation

Truffle is one of the great delights of my life.  She is my two year old Miniature Schnauzer. We spend quite a bit of time together doing just about anything.

She had a blast in a training class that was actually described as "Charm School."  After four weeks of classes, she was proficient at all the commands and delighted in responding to each direction and then being rewarded for her behavior.

Truffle has a diploma now.  She is a Charm School graduate.  I think it's funny that she snorts when she yawns --it's not charming, but it is quite cute.

As you might guess, everyone has laughed at this latest achievement of Truffle's.  When my mom saw this photo, her comment was only, "Poor Truffle."

Okay -- so it's a bit silly.  I know this is a silly thing to do with your dog, but ya' know what?  I loved doing all this.  If my son hadn't just graduated from high school, I probably would have thrown her a graduation party!  It makes me laugh!  It tickles my funny bone and just makes me happy.  So why not!?

Each day we really should do something that's a bit silly.  Funny bones are just waiting to be tickled and we were made to laugh.  I do love to laugh and giggle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment